Graduation Day (2013)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Back in the day when my friends and I celebrated the graduation day.
I plan to wear a white Kebaya, but in last minute i think it doesn't fit me.
So, I ending up with wore a red one.
Special thanks for Mom & My R that accompanied me & being my personal photographer during the ceremony. :)
P.S : I Accompanied R on his graduation day, 2 years before. :)
Here are some photos on that event:

This is made my Mama proud :)

My Mama & I. 
I love her wholeheartedly

My gurls


The Boys

Watashi no Nihongo no Sensei desu :)


After the graduation My R & I decided to take another photoshoot.
So we decided to go to our Bunda's home and took some photo.
P.S : Bunda's home is actually a villa called "Padumukan"
All photos belong to My R (Couple Photography)



I Change my clothes :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments